1) High flow design uses a unique plunger that reduces
internal pressure and allows for increased orifice size
(.180), greater bottle pressures (up to 1,250 psi) and
will deliver up to 700Hp of nitrous with as little as 2
amp current draw. Typical valve orifice size is much
smaller (.125), operates only to 1000 psi and draws up
to 25 amps.
2) Utilizes o-ring style inlet and outlet fittings for quick
change or service.
3) Has single inlet with a dual outlet for direct port,
dual nozzle or dual plate applications.
4) Has integrated purge port for adding additional
purge valve or 2nd stage valve.
5) Weather Pack wire connections for clean install and